Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Portfolio



Artist Statement: This is one out of many shots taken for my cousin's senior pictures, that I took. His pictures were taken in the summer of 2013. This shot consists of a naturally rough looking background, making his white shirt pop out, giving a nice glow to his tan skin. I had fun taking his senior pictures, and photography is something I really enjoy.


Artist Statement: This piece is a collage of fabric and cardboard. This artwork is a picture of my favorite English teacher, Mr. Krause. Also added into this piece, is Mr. Krause's favorite quote by Neil Young. I am very proud of this piece and it portrays my artistic abilities rather than just using a pencil and color.





Artist Statement: This is a music video Nickels Nickelesen and I created. We both came up with video ideas for our shots and we both filmed different parts of the video. We created the lighting, making a dramatic setting. This was particularly the most fun I have had in awhile, shooting a video. Nickels and I both worked hard on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment